Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Great Zentai Friend

I just wanted to give a nice shout out to good Zentai friend of mine Sunshine. Her blog is : http://zentailover.blogspot.com/

She is from China and lives in Hong Kong and is a great blogger about Zentai and is so easy to talk to about it and it makes me smile when she comments on my posts here and on my Live Journal also. She has shown me a great website to buy zentai that has great customes service which is :  http://www.trustedeal.com/

I really do hope our friendship lasts a good long while because of this hobby we share in common, I don't know if we will ever meet but she seem like a real down to earth person.

Thank you again Sunshine for for the great online friendship. <3 <3  :)  *hugs*

2 comments:

  1. Oh baccala you are so sweet to say so :) I just got time to check your blogger today. Last week I finished a very tense wordpress site, oh well.

    I hope you don't suffer any real loss for the water in basement.

    And actually I am from Mars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the mentions. :)

    ReplyDelete