Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Freedom Week in Zentai

Last week my father and sister was on vacation down in North Carolina and I finally had a good chance to be in full zentai for a good few hours each day. And it was very liberating, wearing them around the house, watching tv in them and just relaxing and whatnot. Also had some time to make a few videos, one sadly was taken down by YouTube because they said it was too sexual, I was just trying to be sensual, I wasn't grabbing my crotch like some do but I did some poses and hip pumps, but I still have the vidoe on my computer if I can put it up somewhere else? I tell ya, sleeping in them makes me soooo much clamer at nite, my mind does not race at all while wearing them. In the end I really feel like now that I am a Zentaist.

No comments:

Post a Comment